| || |
The Yokai set of moths was only available during a limited-time Wisp Event, from 19th October – 2nd November 2016 by normal breeding.
As the event is now over, its moths can only be bought through the Special Visitor for , or – if you have at least one individual of one of the moths – by laying eggs for glowbucks, or using a Decoration's Special Ability to lay an egg for free.
For hatching and raising every moth of the Yokai set to adult at least once, you'll be rewarded with the Black Bat Flower Decoration with the ability to Empty rooms darken (until cancelled) every 10 seconds. For perfecting it, you'll get the Deluxe Black Bat Flower Decoration with the ability to Create 10 creepy bugs every 24 hours.
For perfecting the Yokai set within the event timeline, the special and limited Exclusive Black Bat Flower Decoration was awarded with the ability to Create a Jack O'Lantern every 24 hours.
- The Yokai set is the first one having individual values for the different attraction flower.
- The Yokai used the same attraction flowers as the Yanada and the Boom set.
- During the event time the forest got a special Halloween decoration with cobb webs and pumpkin styled gifts.
- All moths exceptionally were unlocked from the start.
- The moths' (except the Penella Burnet's) egg lay costs changed after a few days after the event began.
- The Yokai set of moths are named after the bewitching spirits from Japan.